Monday, April 14, 2008

Mush

What She Wore: blue jeans; brown, slip-on tennis shoes; purple t-shirt that says, "I Heart NOLA"

What I Ate: A Cuban sandwich from this hole in the wall that my parents like; for dinner I'm going to try one of those skillet meals from Stouffers. I'm pretty sure it won't be spectacular, but it will be warm, on-time, and easy to make, so I'm giving it a shot.


I'm feeling pretty brain dead. I've been waiting for Charlie to get some teeth for a million years. I won't go so far as to say that he's actually teething, but something is going on. Maybe he's thinking about teething. He's trying to put his entire hand in his mouth, and he wakes up a couple of times a night for no particular reason. Luckily, he's not fussy. Well, he's fussy for him, but Charlie's version of fussy makes other babies look like miniature Napoleon's bent on world domination. He's an easy-going baby.


What I'm trying to say here is I'm tired and so is Charlie. I'm having trouble creating a coherent entry. I've actually written two already that don't make any sense. Charlie's having trouble getting enthused for therapy, but I don't blame him. I'm having trouble getting enthused to get up and put on clothes.


So, I'm tired. When is nap time?