Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Little Peace

What She Wore: Royal blue, green, and white babydoll tee with a scoop neck; blue jeans; royal blue suede-like flip flops. I'm not usually a flip-flop person, but these are pretty comfortable.

What She Ate: My lovely father took me for enchiladas to help lift my spirits. That's my family--we throw food at our problems. I wasn't real hungry, though.

I'm starting to have a little peace with the whole cat thing. I've made my signs and I'm going to go look in a lady's backyard later and see if he's one of the cats hiding behind her house. Other than that. . . well, I can't do anything else.

Charlie got up last night at 11:30 pm. I decided to run him through a session of "exercises," and he did pretty well. I'm starting to suspect that he's over-tired. Maybe the stander is wearing him out too much to do his other work? I'll have to ask the therapists about that the next time we see them.

I've discovered a new addiction--Librarything.com You can catalogue your books online. You enter the books and any information you want--reviews, comments, when you read it, etc. You even get to select the cover that you have, which for some reason is very important to me. It's completely free for the first 200 titles and it's going to be a long time before I read 200 books. It's also got a really cute widget that I put up in my sidebar. I'm dork.

Anyway, tomorrow we meet our instructor for the first time. I'll let you know how that goes once it's over.

Ok, I know that some of you guys can't see videos, and I have some sort of problem because I filmed the whole thing sideways, BUT if you get past that you can see Charlie in his stander in action.





***Edited: the woman never called me back. She told me generally where she lived, but I guess she wasn't comfortable giving out her actual address. She said she saw a gray, striped cat behind her house that she'd never seen before. I don't know if I should be hopeful or what. I went up and down that street, but I didn't see any gray cats. Black and white cats, but no gray***