Sunday, March 2, 2008

Puff Practice

What She Wore: blue jeans; black, long-sleeve LSU t-shirt; gray/black herringbone mary janes with two skinny straps.


What She Ate: For lunch I had a chipotle chicken wrap at this amazing corner grocery turned sandwich place, which is withing walking distance of my house. While I was there, some bluegrass/folk musicians were having a jam session in the back. Talk about awesome. For dinner we had our Sunday BBQ chicken, baked beans, and twice-baked potatoes.

The daily drama is threatening to put me in a bad mood, so I'll resist posting a negative entry. Instead, I'll give you a photo-montage of Charlie's eating practice. We're working with puffs, which are the cereal-type things that dissolve easily. He prefers baby food, but I've got to start somewhere, right?



We might need to practice closing our mouths, huh?

Actually, he ended up doing pretty well, but it took some practice and I still have to pop the things back in his mouth sometimes.