Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Projects

What She Wore: Purple t-shirt that says "I heart NOLA," gray yoga pants, tennis shoes. I meant to garden, but I couldn't get my lazy butt out the door.

What She Ate: Leftover burger from a local place. I ate so much spinach dip last night that I had most of my sandwich left.

People who know me know that I always have a million ideas swirling in my head. I'm an idea person, but it's hard for me to actually get things off the ground. I have three big projects, however, that I am determined to see through.

First up, is a vegetable garden. All this garden time has been spent trying to dig a plot of land for my garden. I've accomplished very little because I'm a huge wimp. No matter what, though, I'm planting this weekend. Hopefully, something will come of this, but either way I'm going to give it a go.

Next, I have Charlie's birthday party. Since I've already started inviting people, I don't think there's any avoiding this one. In three months my little boy turns one. I'm not exactly sure what to do. The only thing I know with certainty is that I want to hang a big sign on the porch that reads, "Miracle Man Turns One." That's not much of a plan. Barbeque maybe? A spacewalk? I just don't know.

Finally, I have Halloween. Halloween is a big deal on my street and the one over. I've heard people estimate that you could have over five hundred kids coming through. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I figure I might as well live it up and throw a party. The kids can run around and trick or treat and the adults can stay inside and eat and drink. It just so happens to be on a Saturday, so it will be perfect. I've decided on a Pirate theme, and I'm trying to figure out how to make the porch look like the side of a ship. This is going to involve some major planning.

If anybody has any thoughts or ideas than just let me know!