Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Dance

What She Wore: Black, athletic capris; tennis shoes; t-shirt that the Hub brought me from Qatar. I was gardening today.

What She Ate: Nothing spectacular for lunch. For dinner, I had pasta with artichokes, ham, onions and some other things that I can't recall. We tried this place close to our house. Pretty good.

Charlie is having his first visit with his Physical Therapist today--well, tomorrow, actually, but most of y'all will read this tomorrow. She's coming on Tuesday. I'm so excited. I hope I like her.

As for Charlie. Well, I'm always saying this, but I am so proud of that little boy. He is getting stronger by the day. He can play his piano, and we've taught him how to bang two toys together. So far, he's decided that he loves mashed potatoes, apple sauce, and marinara sauce. He is not a big fan or carrots or peas. Guess we gotta work on those vegetables.

I'll post all about therapy after she leaves!