Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yatch and a bit of a Rant

What She Wore: flouncy black tee with a scoop neck and cap sleeves; faded blue jeans; black and gray herringbone mary janes. I need to go change, though, so I can get a little gardening done.

What She Ate: Ugh. Crackers. That's it. I'm just not that hungry today.

Well, I typed a big update after the PT came and then it just disappeared. I have no idea where it went. I'll summarize:

I liked her.
She's my age, graduated from LSU the same year as me, and she has a four-month-old daughter.
She seemed to like Charlie
She's ready to work on sitting, crawling, and standing. I think she wants to order some foot braces.
She didn't think his hamstrings were bad at all and was only a little concerned about one of his triceps.

So, I'm a little nervous because I'm realizing how busy we're going to be with everything. I have a lot of new ideas already and I still need to meet his "teacher" and his speech therapist.

Now I'm going to rant for a second.

I read this bulletin board with news about the town I live in. Someone posted on it that Barack Obama is the Antichrist. This is the second time I've heard this. I am no biblical scholar, but I did do a Bible study that included the End of Days, and I just think this stuff is nuts. The Bible does not say that the Antichrist is a forty-year-old Muslim (that's what this bulletin board post said). It's pretty vague stuff there, and people are free to interpret it the way they want, but I HATE when people say, "the Bible says," and don't use references because there aren't any. The English teacher in me in annoyed.

End Rant.