Friday, February 29, 2008

Guess What I Did?

What She Wore: Blue jeans; navy blue, pin-tucked shirt with a mandarin collar; black, patent-leather stilleto sling-backs with a cork heel.


What She Ate: Went to this Junior League thing at the convention center and it was catered. Grits, pulled BBQ pork, cheddar cheese, and green onions. There was some seafood pasta as well, but I didn't have any of that.


So, I paid a LOT of money to get my hair dyed recently and the day I got home I had these horrible roots. I'm not kidding--the day I got home. Finally, I'd had enough, so I went to the drug store, bought a fifteen dollar box of color+highlights and viola! I'm a redhead now. I documented the process:

The roots:








The dye:






After washing out the dye:







Adding the highlights:



The new roots:




All gussied-up for the Junior League ladies:



I like it!