Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mini Post One

What She Wore: faded Levis; navy blue and white, waffle-weave henley; brown, slip-on tennis shoes.

What She Ate: Enchiladas. Chicken, cheese, and beef from a local place that I like very much. It wasn't even that crowded considering it's Valentine's day and all.

Despite my chair quandry, I am making minute progress in other parts of the house. Let me show you some of my progress.

The last time you saw this room it looked like this:






Now, we have this done.








And before you ask, that painting in there is an original KM--I can't afford THAT much original art. We still have a ways to go. As I look at this picture I realize I've lost a candle somewhere.






I still have this pile of Goodwill stuff in the corner, but hey. . .Rome wasn't built in a day right?