Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day Twenty-Five (three left!)

What She Wore: black running pants; purple, short-sleeve LSU t-shirt; tennis shoes.

What She Ate: My husband's father and step-mother brought over Picadilly. I had a piece of fried catfish, cucumber salad, corn, and macaroni and cheese.


Ok. Tell me which chair you like best.


The Queen Anne:



Or the cane back:


Both need their cushions recovered. The cane backs are a little more comfy. The Queen Annes belonged to my great-grandparents. The cane backs belonged to my grandparents. I could probably paint the cane backs a la Shabby Chic, but I don't think I could do that to the Queen Annes. My garage is starting to look like a chair warehouse with all the seats I have in there. Wichever set I don't use I'm going to take at least a couple and use them as occasional chairs around the rest of the house.


Let me know what you think! Oh, and here's Charlie's new chair. He's not crazy about it just yet.