Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rethink?

What She Wore: Blue jeans, purple and gold rugby-style shirt; tennis shoes.

What She Ate: For lunch I had a chicken caesar pita. It was good. For dinner, I tried this new recipe, Turkey and Blue Cheese Salad with a Tarragon Mustard Vinagrette. I didn't like it at all. I liked all the ingredients, but they didn't come together very well. All I could really taste was the blue cheese and there's only so much of that I can take. Even the Hub didn't want any.

Our most recent stated goal for Charlie was that he start using his hands more during play. We would manipulate his little arms and we kept putting things in his hands.

I think we've been pretty successful. He's started holding his own teethers, he's working on holding the bottle (it's a little heavy), and he's really enjoying playing with raddles and other hand-held things that make noise.



He's also started whapping us in the face. First thing in the morning, when you lean in for an Eskimo kiss, WHAP!



I guess we should start working on that now. . .