Monday, February 25, 2008

My Humps

What She Wore: Baggy blue jeans; orange shirt that reads, "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler" (Let the good times roll); brown, slip-on tennis shoes.

What She Ate: Curried chicken salad on wheat bread. Delicious.

Butt
Booty
Humps
Badonkadonk
Hiney
Tush

Whatever you call it, mine hurts.

Last night I decided to drop my Netflix movie in the mailbox because I often miss the pick-up first thing in the morning. It was a little after eleven and Charlie was showing no signs of being sleepy, so I decided to take him with me. Movie in one hand, Charlie in another, I walked out the front door and slipped on the dewy stairs. I basically just fell onto my butt on the next step, but I used both arms to hug Charlie to me, which meant no breaking my fall. Charlie was scared, but fine. The Netflix movie landed in the garden. My butt, however, is currently hosting a baseball-sized bruise and it hasn't even been twenty-four hours yet. I'd include picture, but I wouldn't want to give anyone nightmares.


My internet is acting up right now, so if I'm a little absentee that's why. I'm pleading with my Hub to check it out, but it probably won't happen 'til the weekend. I'm also trying to keep up with updating my Flickr daily, but that's really hard with my current snail-paced connection.

Edited: I've got a lot of my computer problems fixed, but I'm still having issues signing into Spaces. It might be something with my anti-virus software. I'm working on it.