Friday, February 15, 2008

Dine and Dash

What She Wore: red pajama pants, white USA tee. I'm just feeling off today--like I'm about to get sick or something. I just don't feel like doing anything.

What She Ate: Honestly, not much today. A ham and cheese po boy that the Hub brought by because I wasn't feeling well.

I already told you that last night we went to a Mexican restaurant, but I didn't get to tell you about my experience.

We like this place and I'm a Mexican-food fiend, so we're in there pretty often. We went in and there was seating by the bar immediately. We knew the deal--the bartender is your waiter, so the service is a little slower, but he only had one couple at the bar, so we figured it wouldn't be too bad.

The waiter came and we gave our full order--drinks and dinner. He brought us copious amounts of salsa and little carafes for our drinks, so we'd have enough of everything in case he got busy.

Well, boy did he get busy!

After we finished eating, we started waiting for the check.

And waiting.

And waiting.

I decided that it would be funny to count the pennies in my purse. I'm kind of ADD, so I thought it would pass the time, and I figured if they saw us counting change they might come over and give us the bill.

I was wrong. There were 92 pennies in my purse.

Finally, we wrote a check for a round number and left. They don't take personal checks, but we couldn't leave the baby with my MIL forever.

I left them the pennies too.

Was that wrong?