- Call people about private physical therapy (for the FIFTH time).
- Call people about swallow study (for the THIRD time).
- Make an appointment with a new nuerosurgeon since our old one is gone (sniff).
- Call and make a payment to Children's Hospital before they send our account to collections (I should be more worried about this than I am).
- Call the exterminator before the spiders take over my house. Seriously. It's like arachnophobia in this place.
Please don't say the life of a stay-at-home mom is never exciting. I've got full-scale harassment, brain surgery, and the wolf at the door. Not to mention doing battle with eight-legged monsters. This job is not for sissies.