Sunday, May 4, 2008

Closet Weirdness

What She Wore: Teal tank top with a scoop neck and vertical pleats; white capris; bright green strappy wedge sandals with a swirly design on the wedge.

What She Ate: It was a cinco de Mayo theme: cheese enchiladas, enchilda pasta, queso dip, guacamole, salsa, and tostados. Yummy and I took a plate home so I have leftovers.

My last post was pretty heavy and it's hard to find something to follow it up with. Everything sounds a bit fluffy after you've covered infant mortality.

So, I'm going to cover five weird things about me that I should have done last weekend, but got side-tracked and forgot.

  1. I think baby spit smells good. I am NOT a baby person, I don't want to hold your baby, I don't revel in the smell of baby powder, or any of that stuff. For whatever reason, though, I think baby spit smells good. I'm a freak--you don't have to tell me.
  2. I don't like chocolate. I don't HATE it or anything, but I don't care for it either. I do like peanut butter eggs at Easter time, but that's about it. My taste in sweets runs more to Gobstoppers and Skittles.
  3. I eat very few white foods. I don't eat butter, mayonaise, eggs, cottage cheese, or yogurt. It's not about the color, though, it's about the texture. I think foods should have to pick--solid or liquid. If they're somewhere in between I usually don't like them.
  4. When I got to college I'd never washed clothes or loaded a dish washer. My mom washed all the clothes and my dad did the dishes. I actually had no idea how long it even took to wash clothes. I thought it was this long, involved process that took days--I had no idea you could get it done in the afternoon. I felt like superwoman the first time I washed clothes.
  5. I was in, or caused five car accidents before I turned eighteen. I got my license at fifteen and got in three accidents in a year. My insurance was HIGH. My boyfriend crashed his car when I was sixteen, and then I got in another wreck when I was eighteen. It's a wonder I'm still alive.

Ok, I don't think any of those are re-peats, but who knows?