Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random But True

When I drive by things for sale on the side of the road, I have an instinctive urge to buy them. This would make sense if it were clothes or shoes or even furniture, but I'm driving along and thinking, I'm sure I could find a good use for a U-haul truck.

I love the idea of high school. I didn't actually like going to high school, but I think the idea is nice: Homecoming games, dances, gossiping in the cafeteria. In reality I went to an all-girl Catholic school where our homecoming game was volleyball and we only had twenty-five minutes for lunch because they had to squeeze in religion. And I had to wear black and white saddle oxfords for four years--that's a pain you don't get over in a day.

Certain songs, the ones that I really like, I seem to develop dance moves to. Very specific dance moves. Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" is a perfect example. I MUST touch my knees during this song. Is the title "Touch My Knees?" No, no it isn't, plus touching your knees can make it hard to drive.