Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged

Melanie tagged me and I don't know what to write about anyway, so here it is:



Eight TV Shows I Watch:

I don't watch TV very much any more, but here's a list of some of the stuff I used to like.




  1. Friends
  2. Reba
  3. Law and Order SVU
  4. The Closer
  5. CSI Las Vegas
  6. Medium
  7. Shark
  8. Psych

Eight Things that Happened to me Yesterday.

  1. Went tailgating for the LSU/Alabama game.
  2. Got stuck in some hellacious traffic.
  3. Visited with a bunch of my college buddies.
  4. Drank a really big daiquiri.
  5. Almost got myself kicked out of the Varsity.
  6. Ordered the last Twilight book off of Amazon.
  7. Watched The Perfect Score.
  8. Got some ABR done on Charlie, but not as much as I would have liked.

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:

  1. Serrano Salsa Company
  2. PF Chang's
  3. Zea's
  4. My parent's house
  5. Chick-fil-a
  6. Chilis
  7. De Angelos Pizzeria
  8. Casa Garcia (it's funny this one is last because we go there about once a week).

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

  1. ABR in February
  2. Thanksgiving trip to Little Rock
  3. Spending time with the new software I bought.
  4. The next Twilight book.
  5. Seeing more changes in Charlie as he grows and as we progress with his therapy
  6. Bananas Foster cheesecake on my birthday
  7. Getting finished with my Christmas shopping.
  8. ????

Things on my Wish List:

  1. More sleep
  2. Enchiladas
  3. A new pair of boots
  4. Time to work on my business
  5. More chances for Charlie to practice walking.
  6. A wireless router
  7. A new scanner
  8. A new printer

I'm not gonna tag anyone else because it's a Sunday and I don't think very many people will be reading.