Friday, January 18, 2008

Mind Dribble

What She Wore: long-sleeve green tee; my new Levis; brown, slip-on tennis shoes with white stripes on the sides; my brown, leather LSU purse. It's discreet enough that people don't notice immediate that it's LSU paraphernalia--not that I'm opposed to being as obnoxious as possible in my tiger love.

Here are some dribblings from the brain of a person who never seems to have enough sleep. I don't know if it's the baby or if I need to take some iron pills or what.

My dad sent me home with ten murder mystery DVDs--that should keep me busy for a while.

I've gotten a library card, but then I started wondering if library books would bring germs into the house--I may just end up buying stuff or maybe I should wipe them down with anti-bacterial wipes?

I am desperate to get my ceiling scraped. I may just do it tonight--stay up and scrape. Really, it doesn't take that long. I just get tired and quit. If I put half as much energy into this project as I did into scraping wallpaper I would have been done about a million years ago.

We are working at strengthening Charlie's neck muscles--time in the jumparoo and tummy time. Also, I've got his nursery mainly put together and it's nice to have a place to put all his crapola. The only problem is that I forgot to take down the rose-colored curtains that the last owner left. Pink curtains in a boys room! Poor guy.

Basically, more of the same.