Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day Six (of Twenty-Eight)

What She Wore: red pajama pants; light blue t-shirt; socks. I'm not going anywhere today and it's freezing, so I didn't bother changing this morning--classy, huh?

Charlie is on strike. He no longer wants anything to do with a bottle. Now, I've checked the internet and he's not the first baby to do this, but it's still a little unsettling. Four of his daily bottles are laced with medicine and right now we're having trouble getting them all down. I may have to concoct a new devious plan to drug my child [insert devilish wink]. The OT says that we need to move quickly to the cup, so he still gets his liquids. She wasn't too concerned, though, since his overall intake seems OK. I think the little prince just prefers having everything spoon fed. It's a tough life.

On a totally different topic, Target has put these really awesome (I'm a child of the 80s) stool/ottoman/tables on sale. They come in black and white and they're only thirty dollars. I can think of about a million places in my house where one of these babies could go. Now if only I could sneak out of the house for about an hour. . .