- My art is being shown on the Style Lush Blog and there's a Giveaway going on over there as well. Go enter to win a free print. You should check out the whole site--there are shoe pictures over there!
- We're headed to Plano tomorrow for more ABR training--finally got that mess worked out. Can't wait to find new ways to help Charlie maximize his potential--also, we'll be getting comparison photos, which I LOVE! Like before and afters, but with my kid.
- I wrote an article for a national art magazine and they sent me a contract in the mail--like, I might be in an honest-to-goodness magazine. I'll let you know if it all works out, but a magazine, y'all--not one that they sell in super markets, but one they sell at most major booksellers. How cool is that?
- Charlie got a new chair. I don't know why, but I like it better than the old one. Feels less bulky. It may or may not be doubling as a coffee table in this picture.
- This picture of Charlie. Again with the beach theme only my sand is colored--I figured, what the heck! Good visual contrast! Yeah, looks a lot like marinara--he scooped that stuff up lickety-split and shoved a handful in his mouth. It's possible that we took a bath thirty seconds after this picture was taken. It's also possible that I found orange goo in his nose about an hour later.
He might be a little cross-eyed, but he is cross-eyed with glee I tell ya.