Sunday, June 7, 2009

Real Quick

Just read a comment from Toni that reminded me that I hadn't updated the new info I had on the seizure situation. Come back tomorrow if you're looking for the long, gushy post about how my baby just turned two.

The doctor's office called and said that she wouldn't be back until next week, so I went over to the hospital and paid a dollar to get a copy of the report myself. Upon reading it, I discovered that a year ago he had one area of his brain that misfired. This time, he had a couple of areas. This doesn't mean that he had a seizure--it means that those areas are areas that COULD cause seizures. He didn't have any seizures during the test or anything like that.

I'll see what the doctor says when she calls, but this just seems like more of the same as opposed to something new to be worried about. In the mean time, I haven't seen any more of those staring spells, so maybe I was imagining it/freaking out for no reason.