Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

  1. The paying job I ever had was working in a craft store.
  2. That's where I learned about Modge Podge, which is still one of my all-time favorite craft/art materials.
  3. My second job was working at a toy store.
  4. After about an hour, you can't hear all the chirps, buzzes and bings of the toys any more.
  5. It was the year of the Tickle Me Elmo craze.
  6. Personally, I think that weird doll is completely perverted.
  7. I also had to stand in the mall giving demonstrations of products.
  8. Mostly, I stood around holding a kid's tape recorder with a microphone singing Christmas songs.
  9. Little groups of children with gather around me and I would stop and pretend to interview them.
  10. Luckily, no one I knew ever came to that particular mall.