Friday, May 22, 2009

Winner Time!

Well, everyone had lovely summer thoughts and I even laughed at the person who admitted hating it. I went ahead and used the random number generator to pick three numbers.


The first place winner is. . .


Melanie will win a custom-made alphabet canvas. Something like this, but custom-made to her specifications.

The second place winner. . .



Melio will be winning the print of her choice from my shop. I've added a few more this week, so there's plenty to choose from--kid stuff and not kid stuff.





The third-place winner was. . .

Barbara!

Barbara is winning the surprise gift, which is a set of ten note cards. These note cards are based on some of the paintings in my shadow series and are printed on white cards with a linen texture. I'm really loving the way they turned out so I hope you like them, Barbara. I'll be listing them in my shop next week, so she'll be the first person to own some.



Thanks, everyone for playing--I had a great time reading all the responses now I have a l-o-n-g list of blogs to check out. If you'd like to become a fan of my shop click here and then you'll find out when I add new items to the store, have sales etc.