Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

Awhile back, semi-desperate housewife posted about her "F-it List" (rhymes with Bucket List). Basically, it's a list of the things you have no interest in doing before you die. For Fun Fact Friday I'm listing some of mine:

  1. Run a marathon. I don't want to do this and I don't understand why other people want to either. I ran track in high school and I don't think I ever got that rush that people are always talking about. I've tried running and I DON'T GET IT. You're tired, you're sweaty, and that's it!
  2. Have a lovely garden. I've tried gardening and I don't like it--the bugs, the worms, the dirt under my fingernails. Ugh!
  3. Do any type of drug. Drugs have always seemed completely un-glamorous to me and I find any type of paraphernalia just tacky. Bongs and baggies? No thank-you!
  4. Sky dive. Airplanes scare me enough, thankyouverymuch!
  5. Fly an airplane. See above.

So. . . that's it. Enjoy your weekend!