Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2010

I've been making a lot of goals for 2010--apparently I've got big expectations. Here they are in no particular order:Crazy museum a few blocks from my house. I have no idea what this contraption is.

  1. Run a 5K without dying.
  2. Read the entire New Testament.
  3. Approach 5 stores about carrying my stationery/art (scariest. thing. ever.)
  4. Submit writing to a print publication.
  5. Travel somewhere that is NOT Plano, Texas.
  6. Try to include more regional stuff in this blog--not just pictures of Charlie at an outdoor concert, but pictures of the concert itself. It's pretty cool around here and I should showcase that every now and then.
Fountain at the park in town--the town is built on a natural spring which is believed to have healing qualities--the Native American girl is reaching out for the water that is bubbling up. One of our neighbors has water that just bubbles up in her backyard.


In addition to these goals, I'm really going to try to focus on celebrating more. I feel like sometimes I let the stress get to me and really, life is good. Celebration is in order.




What are your plans for 2010?

I think I've already put this picture up here, but look at the pretty park!