Monday, November 16, 2009

Love at First Sight

Today Charlie's OT brought over this:




I love this thing.



It's a Gator Walker. Before we had a Rifton Pacer, which looks pretty much the same, but in real life it's much bulkier and has all these different parts. Charlie would just stand in it completely befuddled. In this contraption he's getting the picture much quicker. Seriously, I think I have a crush on this thing.

Tomorrow we have an appointment with He Who Loves Baclofen aka our Pysiatrist. I'll keep you posted. Also, I am now completely reminded of a little tidbit I've been meaning to share with you guys. A little while ago, when I was trying to make Charlie's appointment with the Physiatrist, I couldn't get the number of his pediatric group to come up, so I just googled his name. Well, wouldn't you know it, a link to his Facebook page came up and it's private but I was still able to see what has to be the goofiest picture ever. I laughed for a couple of minutes. You should try it--Google your kid's doctors. Maybe I'll enjoy my visit a little more if I just keep picturing him in a funny hat?



So, I'll let you know how the appointment goes, and I also promise to post some incredibly fabulous Charlie photos I took this weekend. Try not to get too excited.