- The Cure Pity website brought to my attention by Felicity. If it doesn't make you smile at least a little then you might want to have your pulse checked.
- Winning this pair of earrings from Amy's giveaway--her sister made them and they are delicate and beautiful. And purple and gold, which is a big deal in my neck of the woods. My camera isn't doing them justice, but they are beautiful and only seven dollars if you wanted to buy a pair. Go check out her site--also, 30% of her profits go directly to charity work in Africa so you can look good and feel good.
- This post on Flotsam Blog--mostly because we are ob-sessed with Signing Time over here.
- This song by Cowboy Mouth--my favorite line being, "if you do it at all, then you oughta do it right." So true.
- We're headed to Plano next weekend to learn some new ABR exercises for Charlie. These exercises have been so good for him I'm literally dying to go learn some new ones.
- My brother and his fiancee are getting a puppy--she looks like a doll and I get to meet her this weekend.
- So far so good on the Phenobarb wean. Really, he's probably still got plenty of it in his system, so this isn't the biggest deal, but I like to look on the positive.
- Charlie met another goal in physical therapy--sitting (no prop) for twenty seconds. Next up: thirty seconds!
- Charlie's dancing:
Now go up there, click on one of those videos and rock out a little--it's the weekend!