Monday, April 6, 2009

So Much to Say

It's been a week since the last time I posted and the thoughts are piling up in my brain like a like a traffic jam. Rather than post one long post, I'm going to try to get out a couple of posts this week and get it all out of my system.

I guess I'll start with an easy one and give yet another report on Charlie's ears. We went for a follow-up to make sure that his ear infection is completely gone and there's still fluid behind one of his ear drums. Doesn't appear to be causing him any pain, but this can affect his hearing, so it's definitely a concern. It's a really big concern for us because Charlie's vision is poor, so he really uses his hearing to compensate.

We go back to the pediatrician in two weeks and if the fluid is still there then I have a feeling we're going to be headed to the ENT. Can you feel my excitement?

One other thing, I posted an article I'm especially proud of over at Blissfully Domestic. It's something that I think many parents would get something out of, so check it out!