Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy Busy

Well things are busy in a good way. I don't have any funerals to attend or any hospital visits on the horizon, so things are looking pretty good.

Days are full with regular therapy, ABR, Charlie's intellectual program and now two Feldenkrais appointments a week. Some days I barely get on the computer, which is crazy for me.

I am working on designing some stationary, which is both thrilling and frightening. It's thrilling because I can't believe I'm actually doing it. It's frightening because once I've finished designing it, I'm going to have to stomp around and try to convince store owners to carry it. I am SO scared to try this, but I realize my anxiety is probably worse than the rejection would be. Besides, rejection isn't fatal, so I just need to stick my neck out. SCARY!!!! I'd like to eventually have my own web site where I sell my designs online, but for now I'm just trying to see if a market even exists for what I'm doing.

I'm going to try to post my designs up here real soon. I'm working on birth announcements/shower invites with coordinating thank you notes. I've scouted out several places that might carry them and have even scoped out some of my competition.

I'm planning on taking some pictures of Charlie to show some of the changes I've seen, so stay tuned. . . things are happening over here.