Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sere-freakin-dipity

So, remember how I said the other day that I really wished Charlie could get one of those walker/treadmill combos?

Well, today Charlie's OT came, and she actually works for an agency in the ARC family. She said that a family was getting ready to donate a Walkable to the facility where she works. If you clicked on that link right there you might be saying, "Holy crap, that thing costs three grand." You'd be right about the holy crap part. So, our OT immediately thought of Charlie when she heard about the donation. We're probably going to buy a treadmill somewhere (classifieds/Craig's list), but HELLO??? I think the universe heard me. I don't want to get my hopes up until I actually see the equipment in my home, but this would be so awesome.

Whoot!