Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day Twenty-Seven

What She Wore: LSU rugby shirt; faded Levis; tennis shoes.

Sometimes people are just completely wonderful. You just never know where the next blessing is going to come from.

My mother and father both get messages from the same lady. She's also a medium--completely random, I know. The masseuse/medium. She'll see dead people while she's messaging. I don't see NBC making it into a show anytime soon, but it is interesting. Anyway, my mother has been telling her all about Charlie ever since he was born. This week she offered to message Charlie twice a month for free! She says that she just wants to do her part. The doctor has Ok'd it, so baby Charlie will now be getting a message twice a month. By January he'll have had more messages than I have in my entire life.

Wonderfulness can come from the most unexpected places.