Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day Fifteen

What She Wore: chocolate brown turtleneck, khaki pants, tennis shoes. I have a wonderful outfit for later: black and white houndshooth skirt, black v-neck sweater, the really cool black retro pumps. Hooray for adult clothes!

Nadine tagged me a few days ago, and somehow that slipped my mind, so today I'm going to ahead and do it. The tag is for me to share eight random facts/habits about myself. My whole life seems random these days, so I don't think it will be too hard.

Here are eight random things I'm thinking about that have nothing to do with Charlie

  1. My mom is having open-heart surgery at the end of the month. She can't drive for five weeks after that. Any guesses what I'll be doing the month of December?
  2. My birthday is next week, and I'm inching dangerously close to thirty--ack!
  3. My husband, who's a really nice guy, will only buy me a gift if I pick it out and show it to him. I haven't picked anything out for my birthday, so I guess I'm not getting anything if I don't get a move on.
  4. Tonight I'm working at a benefit/silent auction at a place called the Savvy Gourmet. I'm glad I'm going to be working because otherwise I'd be eating WAY too much.
  5. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to a group of elementary school teachers about how to identify students with dyslexia, and try to remediate them. It will be nice to be in the school setting for a little bit.
  6. My dad has "hired" me to decorate a condo he's purchased and wants to rent furnished. Spending someone else's money on decorating? Sounds like serious fun to me.
  7. I've finally started exercising. I'm just walking, but something is better than nothing.
  8. I haven't done one thing about getting registered for that art class. Better get a move on!

In Charlie related news: the stomach illness continues, and today I had the privilege of delivering a cup of baby poop to the doctor's office. Say it with me people, "Ewwwwww."