Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day Eight

What Whe Wore: grey t-shirt; blue jean capris; black strappy sandals.

First, let me just get it out of the way and say: I LOVE Britney Spear's new song "Piece of Me." Is there are support group for people like me or what? It's in my head, I'm groovin' to it in my car. I can't be alone.

Well, day after day of entries seems to result in a lot of crappy entries--stacked end to end. Today was a monster of day. First, Charlie's Occupational Therapist came to the house. It's the first time she's been by, and I absolutely loved the way she jumped right in, showing me different things I could do with him. I think she liked Charlie because she decided that she wants to come every week instead of every other. We'd wanted someone to come every week, but no one had been willing. That's my boy--charming the pants off the ladies!

Then, I had to drive all over creation getting a certified check for our closing tomorrow. Yes, you heard that right--we close on the house tomorrow. We're not officially moving in until the end of the month, though. I'm taking Thanksgiving week to peel wall paper, paint, and get new carpet installed. My mother-in-law is off all week, so she'll be able to help with the baby.

That's it. I'm busy. I bet everybody is--it's just that time of year.

PS: I wanted to say thanks to everyone's nice comments yesterday. I talked to my MIL law about it, and she told me the funiest story. When my husband was a little baby, another mother asked her if he was retarded--he was that laid back. My husband is an engineer, so he's definitely no dummy. I guess I just have to accept that no two babies are the same.