Friday, November 9, 2007

Day Nine

What She Wore: blue jeans; navy blue shirt with black velvet trim, pin-tucking, and a sort-of v-neck collar; black strappy sandals--I should just go out and bury those shoes so I stop wearing them so much.

I completely forgot that I'm supposed to be blogging every day. I'm not even sure what to write.

Today I was discussing a number of things with a friend of mine, and I realized that I am just too prideful. I don't even think I realized it. I don't mind apologizing if I know I've been wrong, but there's a lot of gray out there. Sometimes, you should apologize just because someone else THINKS you've done something wrong. Just to clear the air. I might be in that situation right now. I feel like I've done everything I can to be supportive of a friend of mine, but through the grapevine I'm hearing that she doesn't really think that I have been. Maybe something I said got taken the wrong way--I don't know. So here I am, I know there's a problem, and I'm avoiding it. My pride keeps me from calling or e-mailing, and just saying "I'm sorry." Mainly, because I feel I've done the best I can, and I hate apologizing for doing my best.

Sorry for being so weird and vague--I really wasn't planning on posting at all. I completely forgot, so this is what you get.