Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good Things

In no particular order, things that are making me smile:

  1. This fantabulous purse created by Mz. Nadine.



  2. Cute shoes from Walmart for me.




  3. Cute shoes for Charlie from Payless. Can I just take a minute and sing the praises of Payless for kid's shoes? I've looked around and they've got the best stuff hands down. Most other places it's over priced and ugly or it looks like some cartoon character threw up on it.





  4. Jenn's got a public blog again. Jenn and I both blogged over at MSN spaces years ago, but she had to go private after awhile because some students found her blog. Well, she's back and I couldn't be happier--she's smart, sarcastic, and one of the most self-less people I know.


  5. Getting my Gazelle out of the garage. I know it's a dorky piece of exercise equipment, but I really do like it and y'all have me convinced I need to take care of myself a little bit more.

  6. Azaleas. They are blooming like crazy around here and it's like Barbie's Dream Garden everywhere you look.


  7. The Hipstmatic app on my iPhone. It makes your cell phone pics look all old-timey and cool. Most fun I've had with two dollars in a long time.






Picture of Azaleas and weeks taken with the Hipstamatic app. It even makes weeds look good!