Sunday, June 1, 2008

Silliness

I don't know the last time I told a funny story on this blog, so here goes:

Yesterday I was driving Buster to the vet ot have his teeth examined. He was sitting in the passenger seat (airbag off) when I noticed that he was taking a particular interest in his rear end. Then, I saw a light-brown lump in the crack of the seat, right where he was sitting. Now, we've been giving him a bunch of table scraps and wet food, so when I saw that lump I was sure that he's just deposited some loose stool in my car. I said, "it's OK, baby," and I pulled into the nearest gas station.

I pulled in, grabbed the leash and let Buster do his business in the grass surrounding the station. He happily trotted about and didn't look distressed at all, so figured he was feeling OK--just had a bad digestive moment.

Only one thing left to do and that was take care of the business in my car.

I grabbed a napkin, leaned over, and discovered that the brown mound in my car was a waffle fry from Chick-fil-a. No wonder Buster was so interested in it!