Thursday, December 13, 2007

What She Wore: blue jeans; slip-on tennis shoes; a grey t-shirt that says, "Diet Coke."

It has been a crazy week. All my weeks seem crazy these days. Monday, we did a little stint at the emergency room--Charlie was acting funky, so we went in for a CT scan. Everything's great--shunt is looking good and ventricles are smaller. Tuesday I had my mother-in-law over to eat in a house that doesn't even have a place to sit. No matter, I made this divine salad with bacon, green beans, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Super yummy. Yesterday I had lunch with my mom and went shopping to buy Charlie some clothes that fit. The kid is growing like a weed. Last night was the office Christmas party for the Hub.


It's crazy around here.


Next on the agenda, get my Christmas decorations up before I miss the holiday completely, pray that my Christmas cards get here on time, and make some of my all-day, way-to-complicated Mexican lasagna.


I promise a real blog entry sometime soon. Meanwhile, I'll just leave you with a picture of my favorite cutie.