Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Things

In no particular order, things that make me smile:

  1. Pirate Pete--a fifteen dollar piece of plastic that is currently haunting our garden. I just love him.



  2. Charlie's first "drawing."



  3. Bannana nut bread.


  4. This post where Connor's mom talks about making her house handicap accessible AND stylish. My kind of woman.

  5. Cool weather (FINALLY).

  6. Continued success at Story Time at the library. He's pretty much keeping his eyes open, but now he whines when they turn off the Raffi music--I think it's an improvement although the librarian may disagree.

  7. Going tailgating at LSU yesterday and running into another special needs mommy that I know in real life. Watch out for the Holland Mafia--we're everywhere!

  8. The Lady in White in the mail from Netflix. This was the scary movie when I was a kid and I'm planning on turning off all the lights and scaring myself to death. Perfect for this time of year.