Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun Fact Friday: Demons

  1. I'm easily scared by movies. I hadn't seen Poltergeist or Goonies all the way through until I was an adult.
  2. My husband took me to see The Ring in theaters and I refused to watch the whole video--you know, just in case it would kill me.
  3. Everyone on my mother's side of the family has claustrophobia. My uncle's got it so bad that he made us promise we wouldn't bury him in a box.
  4. I'm also scared of heights, but living in Louisiana, it doesn't come up that much. It does hit me pretty hard in air planes, though.
  5. I hate, hate, hate driving over tall bridges. In fact, I have nightmares that I'm driving up a bridge and I can't see what's on the other side.
  6. I also have nightmares that I've gone to work with no pants on, and I'm trying to convince people that it's just the new style.
  7. I can't think of one single thing that my husband is afraid of.