Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to the Bath

Well, I've reached a stumbling block with my bathroom. . .

white.

You see, when we started my quest to paint the house, I chose a slightly off-white shade of white called Quail Egg. But then I bought this towel bar, which has a white/white little piece on it. I've held the paint sample up to the towel bar about a million times and I don't like the way it looks.

So.

I've got a couple of options:

  1. I can paint the bathroom a whiter shade of white, but that would mean two different whites in the house and then I start to get tense wondering about the ceiling and what if I want to paint the trim and on and on.
  2. I can paint the bathroom a different color, but I'm not sure what.
  3. I can embrace the different whites and just go with it.

I think it's time to consult with some of my magazines and see if I can get some ideas.