Friday, May 21, 2010

Lost in Philly

I'm in Philadelphia. I boarded a train yesterday and today I'm here.

I'd like to blog about that. I'd like to blog about how I'm meeting up with one of my oldest friends in the world. Or about how she's an Ivy League grad and so are all her friends and I'm a stay-at-home mom. I'm feeling a little inadequate.

I'd like to blog about these things, but I lost my phone on the freaking train when I was getting off and now I'm in mourning. Seriously, y'all, it's bad. No instant access to my e-mail or Twitter. No ability to snap a quick picture. Like right now--I'm all dressed up and waiting for all these chicks to arrive from New York. Wouldn't you like to see my dress? My shoes? No? Well, that's good because I have no phone. Please give me a second to weep. I won't even get into how weird it is not having regular Charlie updates--I think my uterus is going to go on strike-- there's no way to describe it other than to say, "it sucks."


Ok, enough melodrama. I'll be back Monday. I feel OK telling the Internet I'm out of town since Hubby is still home with Charlie. And a shotgun. So don't try to rob me, OK?

I might manage to get up a post in the meantime about how I had to get into a fist fight with the school district.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.