Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

Well, I can't leave that last post up there all weekend--too depressing--so I'm going to do the Fun Fact Friday thing that I see on a few other blogs that I read. So, without further adieu. . .

I rarely wear makeup. When I dress up, but that's about it.

My elbows are double-jointed. This freaks people out when they see it. I don't see what the big deal is.

I have chronically low blood pressure. Sounds like a good thing, right? In the morning I'll run into doorways and sometimes I get those crazy black dots in my eyes. It can be a little unsettling.

Sometimes I buy shoes not because I think I could wear them, but because they are just SO beautiful--like works of art.

I had a strawberry birthmark on my nose for the first two years of my life. People continuously asked my mom if I'd had an accident.

If I was crazy-rich and money was no object I'd open a business in an old house, wear an apron, and help people buy things for their house. Also, I'd get a place at the beach--ya know, for vacations.

I married my husband because I thought he was absolutely the best match for me that there ever was. I hope everyone has that exact feeling about the people they marry. You can get through a lot of stuff with that feeling.


So. . . that's it!